A bit about me...
I am an inspired being. There are more things I would love to do than possible. When I write, i want to teach. When I teach, I want to be taught. When I'm taught, I want to tell. When I tell, i want to show. When I show, I am seen. When i'm seen, i want to write
Not that I always want to be seen. I love wandering around in forests, woods, fields, sands, seas. Feel the earth between my toes, up along my spinal core to the tip of my head.
I have built a tiny house that is still under construction but i hope to move in anytime soon.
... And my passions
- expressing freely. Draw like you won the lotery. Dance as if you are a bowerbird. Paint like an expressionist. Let the emotions be a storm.
- creating a community of people who grow their own healthy food, take care of neglegted animals, built their own houses and who take care of each other wit great love. A family of friends and neighbours. Many people talk about this, only a few are actually brave enough to do so.
- travel. finding myself in different places and still feel home in my heart.
- continue the storytelling tradition. The strongest, wisest information is held in stories, Many traditional storytellers have died. We don't want thousands of generations to be lost. We should cherish them. I met people from several countries, even a tribe from canada, who invited me to come visit them. One day, I will. I will travel from Holland to Norway to anywhere and to this tribe in canada
- to reconstruct dreams and visions. All the images in my imagination. I see the most wonderful things, but can I bring them into the physical world...
- to help the next generations think. Show whem what the world is, and what it can be like, with a feww changes in themselves. What a great beings they really are when they don't believe so.
I WANT TO GROW. I WANT TO GROW THINGS. I WANT TO HELP OTHERS GROWING.
For a star to be born, there is one thing that must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse.
This is not your destruction.
This is your birth.